Showing the single result
- AED1,900.00Quick View
Our Alexandre Rug is a beautiful hand-woven, natural hemp rug. The design has a classic appeal thanks to its beautiful diamond design. Richly textured, add this rug to any room in your home to bring pattern and personality to a room, while still embracing a neutral beige and ivory palette. Durable yet soft underfoot this is a rug you can enjoy for many years to come. Sustainable, eco-friendly and natural.
- Length 245cm
- Width 155cm
- Clean with a gentle hand brush.
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Do not use a beater brush.
- Quickly clean up spills. Use a paper towel or a clean cloth to blot any liquid.
- If there are any loose ends, please do not pull them. Use scissors to trim.
- Please avoid soaking the rug in any liquid.
- Handmade with recycled fabrics/ materials.
- Each rug has a distinct color, design, and feel.
- It’s best to use deep colors dry and a rug underlay is advised because they have a tendency to stain light surfaces, especially if they’re wet.
- The rug’s beauty and authenticity are enhanced by the Hemp’s natural variances in color and texture in different areas of the rug.
- A brand-new carpeting could have a harmless, natural hemp aroma.
- When the rug is taken out of the poly bag, it might not lie flat right away but will eventually do so.
- Please keep it away from hot surfaces, sharp objects, open flames, and excessive moisture.
- In the first several weeks, material fiber shedding may be seen. This is typical and will fade with time and use.
- Colors exposed to direct sunlight may slightly fade. In this situation, rotating your rug on a regular basis will help guarantee that the process is even.