Showing the single result
- AED2,900.00Quick View
Our Angela Rug has a unique design that draws its inspiration from the Peruvian Nazca Tribal motifs. It has been entirely handwoven using fine natural and organic wool and durable hemp material which makes it hard-wearing yet soft underfoot. Its rich colour pallet of warm ivory creates a depth that will compliment any interior all year round. Sustainable, natural and eco-friendly.
- Length 240cm
- Width 155cm
- Clean with a gentle hand brush.
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Do not use a beater brush.
- Quickly clean up spills. Use a paper towel or a clean cloth to blot any liquid.
- If there are any loose ends, please do not pull them. Use scissors to trim.
- Be sure not to let any liquid soak into the rug.
- In the first several weeks, material fiber shedding may be seen. This is typical and will fade with time and use.
- Colors exposed to direct sunlight may slightly fade. In this situation, rotating your rug on a regular basis will help guarantee that the process is even.
Make sure it is dry and clean. Keep your items dry and ventilated. Roll with the front side facing out.