- Height 40cm
- Length 40cm
- Width 40cm
Poufs are handwoven & made from the recycled materials, which brings together innovative designs and unsurpassed artistry.
|Recycled With Love|
1. Recycled materials and fabrics were used to create this Eco Pouf.
2. Each pouf has an own color, design, and feel.
3. Make sure to use deep colors dry as they have a tendency to stain light surfaces, especially if damp.
4. Regularly light vacuum. On Pouf, avoid using a beater brush.
5. Clean up spills right away. Use a paper towel or a clean cloth to absorb any liquid.
6. Please do not pull any loose ends. Cut using scissors.
7. Please avoid contact with hot surfaces, open flames, sharp objects, and excessive dampness.
8. Do not submerge the Pouf in liquid.
9. In the first several weeks, material fiber shedding may be seen. This is typical and will go away with time and use.
10. If colors are exposed to direct sunlight, they may slightly fade. In this scenario, it is advised to rotate your Pouf occasionally to make sure this procedure is even.
Make sure the pouf is dry and clean before storing it. Keep the container in a dry, well-ventilated environment.