The Etienne rug is hand-woven and made from natural cotton and sustainable hemp, making it extremely eco-friendly, and perfect for those who live an ethically conscious lifestyle. Extremely hard-wearing it can be placed in all areas in your home and ensure heavy traffic, ideal for a family home. its intricate design and stunning soft grey pallet bring elegance, and style along with a pop of colour. Available in 2 colours
- Length 230cm
- Width 160cm
- Clean with a gentle hand brush.
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Do not use a beater brush.
- Quickly clean up spills. Use a paper towel or a clean cloth to blot any liquid.
- If there are any loose ends, please do not pull them. Use scissors to trim.
- Please avoid soaking the rug in any liquid.
- Handmade with recycled fabrics/ materials.
- Each rug has a distinct color, design, and feel.
- It’s best to use deep colors dry and a rug underlay is advised because they have a tendency to stain light surfaces, especially if they’re wet.
- The rug’s beauty and authenticity are enhanced by the Hemp’s natural variances in color and texture in different areas of the rug.
- A brand-new carpeting could have a harmless, natural hemp aroma.
- When the rug is taken out of the poly bag, it might not lie flat right away but will eventually do so.
- Please keep it away from hot surfaces, sharp objects, open flames, and excessive moisture.
- In the first several weeks, material fiber shedding may be seen. This is typical and will fade with time and use.
- Colors exposed to direct sunlight may slightly fade. In this situation, rotating your rug on a regular basis will help guarantee that the process is even.