Our Angelo Rug is unique in terms of how it has been made to create its stunning aesthetic. Hand-woven using natural and organic wool it has undergone a specific washing process that creates its alluring aesthetic. its design draws inspiration from minimalistic lines and is made using natural and organic wool in a rich ivory and contracting charcoal grey pallet finish. Depending on where this rug is placed the charcoal grey can look brighter or darker depending on the light which adds a fun element. Durable, thanks to its material it can be placed in high-traffic areas and still look good as new! Sustainable, natural and eco-friendly.
- Length 230cm
- Width 160cm
- Clean with a gentle hand brush.
- Occasionally light vacuum. Do not use a beater brush.
- Quickly clean up spills. Use a paper towel or a clean cloth to blot any liquid.
- If there are any loose ends, please do not pull them. Use scissors to trim.
- Be sure not to let any liquid soak into the rug.
- In the first several weeks, material fiber shedding may be seen. This is typical and will fade with time and use.
- Colors exposed to direct sunlight may slightly fade. In this situation, rotating your rug on a regular basis will help guarantee that the process is even.
Make sure it is dry and clean. Keep your items dry and ventilated. Roll with the front side facing out.